SweetGig takes your privacy very seriously. This overview summarizes* our philosophy and approach regarding the collection and use of your non-public personal information you are sharing with us:
- By using SweetGig's mobile app or services, you are providing legal* consent to our collection, use, disclosure, and retention of your personal information.
We gather this data to provide you with access to SweetGig's services, respond to your requests, improve your experience, and, when required, fulfill our compliance and regulatory requirements.
- We retain this information as long as is required for us to maintain services provided to you and as long as you may be utilizing SweetGig's services. In addition, we also retain this information for as long as may be required to comply with our regulatory and compliance obligations.
What We Collect
- Basic personal profile information, such as:
- Personal identifiers: Name, address, SSN/TIN/EIN, mobile phone number, biometric data.
- Personal device information: your unique device identifier, your device's operating system, or the mobile carrier for your phone.
- Information associated with subscribing to our newsletters and other communications.
- Information about individuals you refer to SweetGig.
- Information collected from publicly available sources, including US and international databases (e.g. sanctions and financial background), social media and other online or offline data sources for purposes of authenticating your personal background for account onboarding, to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and to customize your user experience.
- Information you post to SweetGig via our mobile or web-based applications.
- Technical usage information through cookies and other similar technologies.
- Geolocation information.
With Whom We Share Your Information
- Our service providers
- Partner banks
- Other entities who have a business relationship with SweetGig
- Legal and law enforcement as they may require or we may be required
- Others, if there is a change of company control, with notice to you .
DISCLAIMER: We are not and shall not be responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites that are linked to or from our site. Our platform is not intended for children under the age of 16. We may notify you about material changes to our privacy policies by posting notices through our mobile application, our website. or other valid means.
- You can control how and when you want to receive notifications from SweetGig, or review or edit your personal information by accessing your profile via the mobile app or following instructions as we may provide.
- If you are a California resident, you may request information about our practices related to disclosing your personal information and how we respond to Do Not Track signals.
CONTACT US: Please email info@SweetGigcapital.com
with any questions.
* This document is provided as a courtesy only and is intended to summarize our policy provisions. This document is not intended to and does not modify, expand, or narrow the operative legal provisions to which you have agreed explicitly or to which you and we are bound by your use of SweetGig's app or services.